WE ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS OUR TEAM.
We know that one way to attract good people is by creating a work environment where they enjoy where they work and they feel empowered by changing the lives of our customers. The simple truth is that people who work here, enjoy being surrounded by people who enjoy what they do.
- Professional development to help you maximize your career
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and more, including Pet Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Quarterly bank sponsored events, such as outings to Arlington Race Track, bank wide bowling league, invitations to sporting events, special employee contests, incentives and more.
If you share a passion for the community you work in, you just may be a great fit at Countryside Bank.
Countryside Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities and all other protected classes.
Posting Date: 7/20/2017
Location: Oak Brook, LaGrange, Hinsdale and Countryside
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Business Banking
Department: Business Development
Job Description: The primary responsibilities of the Business Banker are to develop new business relationships and expand customer relationships for business banking customers. This position provides exceptional customer service to strengthen and build relationships with Centers of Influence and customers by promoting products and services to identify and fulfill customer needs. The objective is to build a strong relationship and improve customer retention. This individual must be committed to the Bank’s corporate culture and value system while demonstrating the highest level of integrity and trust.
- Identify and generate new business through prospecting efforts within assigned area and collaborative networking with internal partners and external Centers of Influence.
- Maintain and develop existing portfolio by assessing and meeting client’s business and personal needs.
- Manage loan and portfolio credit quality.
- Prospecting with an emphasis of targeting companies with annual revenues up to $10 million.
- Cross-sell bank products and services, both loans and deposits.
- Prepare and present proposals to existing clients and prospects.
- Create local community awareness that the bank is focused on partnering in the community and providing solutions to businesses.
- Create and submit reports as directed by Management.
- Maintain strong product, operational, compliance and business banking knowledge.
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of business banking products offered in the market and keeps informed of all relevant industry trends and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of three years banking experience, preferable in business or commercial banking
- Strong relationship management and sales prospecting skills
- Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have superior organizational time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment and have a proven history of success.
- Must be team oriented.
- Ability to partner and influence internally and externally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- SBA lending experience is a plus.
- The position may require lifting objects of 30lbs, reaching, and removing objects of 15lbs above height level, and bending to floor level
- The position requires a valid driver’s license and access to a personal motor vehicle for travel to other locations
- Working knowledge to practice and comply with all Federal and State Banking regulatory rules and regulations, policies
Submit resume to: Careers@BankCountryside.com and refer to Business Banker Countryside Ref# BB72017 or apply at any Countryside Bank location.
Credit Analyst – EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Posting Date: 6/13/2017
Reports to: Commercial Banking Officer
Job Description: The primary responsibility of the Credit Analyst is to analyze earnings quality, income generation and current financial condition of borrowers. The position is also responsible for analyzing financial information submitted by the borrowers as required by loan policies and prepares various forms and reports for Management.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Understanding and adherence to all Bank Policies and Procedures Maintain a thorough knowledge of banking regulations and requirements to ensure compliance through the procurement of all necessary loan file documentation
Analyze historical and current financial statements and tax returns of each borrower, co-borrower and guarantor to determine cash flow and collateral coverage, leverage, sustainability of earnings, repayment ability, and trends in borrower’s condition.
- Perform ratio analysis of borrowers to determine cash needs and working capital requirements
- Interact with customers and Commercial Banking Officer to collect information to facilitate the due diligence process, preparation of loan analysis in a timely manner, and ensure lenders are properly informed of potential problems
- Research the collateral
- Gather background information of borrowers and guarantors
- Prepare loan proposals including spreadsheets and the narrative report containing the results of all analyses
- Spread and prepare written analysis of the financial statements of new and existing commercial loan customers
- Contact credit agencies and other credit references to verify payment history
- Contact existing commercial loan customers on a regular basis to obtain current financial statements as required by Bank policy
- Maintain current notary status as directed by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or accounting required
- Must have Commercial and Industrial Underwriting experience
- Detail oriented and self-motivator
- Sense of urgency, high degree of responsiveness and follow-through
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong financial analytical and writing skills
- Position also requires lifting objects of 30 lbs, reaching and removing objects of 15 lbs above height level, and bending to floor level.
- Position also requires a valid driver’s license and access to a personal motor vehicle for travel to other locations
- Fiserv experience
- Small Business Administration Underwriting experience
- Construction Underwriting experience a plus
- Detection and deterrence of fraud is an inherent responsibility of bank employees’.
- Employees are to report all identified incidents of fraud and dishonesty.
- Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations applicable to the position.
Countryside Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Submit resume to Careers@BankCountryside.com referring to Credit Analyst – Countryside Branch Ref# CA6132017 or apply at any Countryside Bank location.