The Business Edition® Visa® Card with Absolute Rewards℠ allows you to earn points with every dollar in qualifying purchases.† Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, even cash back in the form of a credit to your account.
- No annual fee.*
- Competitive rates.
- Separate business and personal expenses.
- Online access to view transactions, pay your bill, view up to seven years of prior statements and more!1
With Absolute Rewards℠ every dollar spent is a reward for you!†
5 POINTS PER $1 SPENT on qualifying business expenses (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period).†
2 POINTS PER $1 SPENT on qualifying gas and dining transactions (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period).†
1 POINT PER $1 SPENT on other purchases.†
ALL OUR BUSINESS CARDS COME WITH THESE GREAT BENEFITS:
- FREE 24/7 ONLINE ACCESS for managing your account. View transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up alerts, and more.1
- FREE MANAGEMENT REPORTS to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
- ADDED SECURITY with fraud protection, extended warranties, travel accident insurance and identity theft protection.2
* For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms.
Ɨ See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details.
1 Only a Program Administrator or Authorized Company Representative, as applicable, can enroll your Company's Business Credit Card online.
2 Complete details including restrictions, limitations and exclusions will be available when you become a Cardmember.
©2014 Visa® Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Commercial Edition® and Purchasing Edition® and are federally registered service marks owned by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.