WE ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS OUR TEAM.
We know that one way to attract good people is by creating a work environment where they enjoy where they work and they feel empowered by changing the lives of our customers. The simple truth is that people who work here, enjoy being surrounded by people who enjoy what they do.
- Professional development to help you maximize your career
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and more, including Pet Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Quarterly bank sponsored events, such as outings to Arlington Race Track, bank wide bowling league, invitations to sporting events, special employee contests, incentives and more.
If you share a passion for the community you work in, you just may be a great fit at Countryside Bank.
Countryside Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities and all other protected classes.
Posting Date: 5/29/2019
Location: Homer Glen
The primary responsibilities of the Teller are Service and Operations. A secondary responsibility is sales/referrals. The Teller is a primary contact for clients and prospects and handles all cash and banking responsibilities. The Teller will ensure the client’s transactions are processed correctly, timely, and efficiently. The Teller will uncover needs and recommend possible solutions and refer clients to have a deeper conversation with a Relationship Banker. The efforts of the Teller build will ensure a great client experience, operational soundness, and growth of the bank.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Key Competencies: Communicating Effectively, Operational Soundness, Integrity & Trust, Process Management, Client Experience, Sound Judgment, Stage Presence, and Technology Proficiency
- Perform all teller procedures with accuracy and efficiency
- Understand adherence, and ensure compliance to, bank policies and procedures
- Exhibit expertise knowledge of all products and services as well as complex transactions and act as a resource for others
- Exercise independent judgment
- Maintain and support the sale of banking products and services by generating referrals.
- Understand, adhere to, and ensure compliance to bank policies and procedures
- Assist in the daily operation of the branch and provide support to meet daily sales objectives
- Demonstrate sound judgment, while adapting easily to change
- Minimize and prevent possible bank losses, i.e. fraud loss, cash differences, etc.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the bank’s corporate culture and value system
- Project a pleasant and professional appearance
- Lead by example
- Take initiative in developing skills and assisting the branch as a whole
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must be willing to take ownership for his/her work
- Must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned
- Detect and deter fraud. Report all identified incidents of fraud and dishonesty.
- Satisfactorily complete all required compliance training and comply with all regulations applicable to the position.
- High School Diploma or GED or 2 years equivalent work experience
- Cash Handling
- The position requires lifting objects of 30lbs, reaching, and removing objects of 15lbs above height level, and bending to floor level
- The position will require opening and/or closing the Bank
- The position requires a valid Driver’s License
- Client focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Countryside Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Part-time
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Teller Ref# PTTHG5119 or apply at any Countryside Bank location.
Posting Date: 1/17/2019
Job Title: Director of Finance and Operations/Controller
Job Location: Main
Department: Finance and Operations
Job Description: The Director of Finance and Operations/Controller is responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of reports and financial statements for executive management, the Board of Directors and regulatory agencies on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, as appropriate. Responsible for preparation of year-end tax information and modeling various initiatives on an as needed basis. Reviews the general ledger daily to identify discrepancies and follows through with error resolution to insure the integrity of the Bank’s financial statements. Acts as a liaison to outside auditing firms and other vendors. Assists the Chief Financial Officer as requested. Demonstrates a commitment to the Bank’s corporate culture and values while demonstrating the highest levels on integrity and trust. Oversees financial operations and building and maintenance functions. Responsible for managing the operations and loss prevention and investigations departments.
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
• Review the general ledger daily identifying discrepancies and follows through with error resolution to ensure the integrity of the Bank’s balance sheet and income statement
• Prepare/review all Board of Director financial reports and statements
• Prepare/review and submits the Bank and Holding Company call reports to the appropriate regulatory authority
• Prepare/review the quarterly FHLB collateral reports
• Responsible for the preparation of SBC, Inc. financial statements
• Review the monthly manager’s reports
• Assist in the preparation of the year-end financial statements in conjunction with the year-end audit
• Assist in the preparation of the Bank’s annual budget including uploading to Prologue
• Calculate and processes payment of the SBC, Inc dividends and debt payments
• Assist as a liaison to outside audit firms including internal audit, loan review and the certified annual audit
• Responsible for preparation of year-end information for tax return preparation
• Responsible for maintaining and updating the Bank’s profitability system
• Responsible for the Bank’s general ledger system – Prologue
• Responsible for maintaining and updating policy and procedures in the areas of finance, building and maintenance, operations and loss prevention and investigations
• Directly responsible for wire transfers including enforcement of policies and procedures and risk management
• Assist in the preparation of the quarterly analysis for the allowance for loan losses
• Assist in the modeling of various initiatives
• Oversee the daily operations of BSLB, the Bank’s OREO subsidiary
• Oversee the finance division
• Oversee the Vendor Management program and applicable policies
• Oversee the operations and loss prevention and investigations departments
• Serve on numerous strategic committees; provides input and analysis on an as needed basis
• Responsible for execution and meeting departmental budgeting and performance goals on a monthly and annual basis
• Serves as project manager on an as needed basis
• Understanding and adherence to all Bank policies and procedures
• Hire, supervise, coach, motivate, evaluate, and discipline as appropriate employees to be committed to the bank’s corporate culture and value system
• Assist CFO in making presentations to Executive Management and Board of Directors on an as needed basis
• Bachelor’s degree ( Accounting or Finance)
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• 5-8 years banking experience (a mix of public accounting and banking)
• 3+ years of managing personnel
• Proficient in tax and accounting matters
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Detailed orientated, ability to multi-task under pressure
• Integrity, trust and confidentiality is mandatory
• Self-starter, motivated
• Committed to strategic direction of the Bank
• Position requires lifting objects of 30 lbs., reaching and removing objects of 15 lbs. above height level, and bending to floor level
• Position also requires a valid driver’s license and access to a personal motor vehicle for travel to other locations
• Certified Public Accounting Designation
• Strong interpersonal skills enabling individual to make high level presentations to executive management and Board of Directors
• Strong supervisory and management skills
• Familiarity of FISERV prologue system
Submit resume to email@example.com referring to Controller Refer# CON12019 or apply at any Countryside Bank location.