WE ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS OUR TEAM.
We know that one way to attract good people is by creating a work environment where they enjoy where they work and they feel empowered by changing the lives of our customers. The simple truth is that people who work here, enjoy being surrounded by people who enjoy what they do.
- Professional development to help you maximize your career
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and more, including Pet Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Quarterly bank sponsored events, such as outings to Arlington Race Track, bank wide bowling league, invitations to sporting events, special employee contests, incentives and more.
If you share a passion for the community you work in, you just may be a great fit at Countryside Bank.
Countryside Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities and all other protected classes.
Posting Date: 8/16/2018
Reports to: Branch Manager
The primary responsibilities of the Relationship Banker are Sales, Service, and Operations. The Relationship Banker works as the primary contact for clients and prospects and handles all cash and personal banking responsibilities. The Relationship Banker will ensure the client’s needs are achieved by conducting a thorough financial needs assessment and recommending the most appropriate products and services that fulfill the client’s immediate and future financial needs. The Relationship Banker will build new and maintain existing client relationships, resulting in outcomes that define a great client experience, operational soundness, and growth of the bank.
Additionally, a successful candidate will have ties within their community that can be utilized to build a referral network, source outside event sponsorships, and other ways to generate business outside of the bank’s four walls. Candidate should be comfortable asking for business from prospects, current customers, and community partners.
Key Competencies: Communicating Effectively, Operational Soundness, Integrity & Trust, Process Management, Client Experience, Sales Aptitude, Sound Judgment, Stage Presence, and Technology Proficiency.
Required; High School Diploma or GED and 2 years equivalent work experience – cash handling.
Spanish speaking a plus
Submit resume referring to Relationship Banker Burbank Ref# RBB81618 or apply at any Countryside Bank location.
Information Systems Support Specialist
Posting Date: 9/14/2018
Reports to: Chief Information Officer
Job Summary: The Information Systems Support Specialist will act in a project management and support capacity for the Bank’s various electronic systems for both internal and external customers. The Information Systems Support Specialist will be accountable and responsible for the operation of all Bank department electronic products to drive efficiency, profitability, and growth across the organization.
- Understands and adheres to all Bank policies and procedures and government regulations
- Acts as a liaison between the Information Systems department and all other departments within the Bank
- Forms partnerships with Program Business Owners to assist with the acquisition, delivery, operation, maintenance, and upgrade of Bank products
- Maintains current knowledge of operational policies and procedures to effectively interpret departmental needs for electronic systems
- Provide internal and external technical support for electronic delivery channels
- Ensure that electronic delivery channels have well documented policies and procedures and that the appropriate level of security and audit controls are in place. Performs annual risk assessments for all internet banking products.
- Work with business units to identify customer needs and present product enhancements or new product recommendations to the Internet Banking Committee
- Work with other members of the Information Systems department as well as business units to analyze, test, plan and deploy new products and services.
- Train bank personnel in the use of existing products and services so all team members can work towards the goals of enhancing customer experiences, creating revenue, streamlining operations, and enhancing security using our electronic products and services.
- Work closely with external entities including but not limited to vendors, consultants, legal professionals, auditors, examiners, and banking industry professional groups
- Establish or serve on various strategic committees as needed
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years equivalent work experience
Submit resume to Careers@BankCountryside.com referring to Information Systems Support Specialist - Countryside Ref# CIS91318 or apply at any Countryside Bank location.